Saturday, April 24, 2010

a guide for a broken heart. (in reference to Charlie Fink)

April 24th.
While wondering what Charlie Fink did feel when He was recording The First Days of Spring.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



when you're in love, nothing scares you in the whole universe but one thing: heartbreak.


our window
and we both know that it's over, but we both are not ready. and you're talking like a stranger, so i don't know what to do.
well i don't think that it's the end, but i know we can't keep going.


slow glass
well i never tried to change you, honey i'm your biggest fan. and i loved you back then, but i don't recognize you now.


i have nothing
i'm the flower you're keeping, that without love will wilt and die.
i'd do anything to be at your side, i'd be anyone to be at you side.
so come back to me, i need your light in my life.


my door is always open
i love with my heart and i hold it in my hands, but you know, my heart is not yours. well you have only left me down but, yeah, my door is always open.


blue skies
this is a song for anyone with a broken heart. this is a song for anyone who can't get out of bed.
this is the last song that i write while still in love with you.
i don't think that it's the end but i know we can't keep going.


No comments:

Post a Comment