Sunday, September 20, 2009

the girl next door.

september 20th.
dad's living room-lights off-lightbrown sofa-brown thin blanket.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

september 19, approx 930pm.
y!m talk.
me: buss!
farrah: bazzz
me: up to?
farrah: who up to?
me: you.
farrah: about to clean up all of the eatable contents in my kitchen.
me: that belly of yours must haven't been able to wait any longer.
farrah:ghrrr!

me: u@?
farrah: home.
me: padalarang, eh?
farrah: ya ya ya.
me: i used to live in padalarang at bukit permata, back in the days, with my brother.
farrah: hwaaa??!
me: what?
farrah: i live at bukit permata too! what block is your brother's house at?
me: it's at block e4.
farrah: no shit?!!
me: yep.
farrah: what number, what number??
me: ah, i totally forgot.

me: hold on a sec, i'm phoning my brother to ask.
farrah: uh-k.

[toooott. toooott.]

me: darn it, my brother didn't answer my call!
farrah: it's ok.

[tooooott. too..
brother: hello?
me: hey, man, it's me.
brother: who's me?
me: a person who's now taking public transportation heading pvj.
brother: don't make a roundabout.
me: whose motocycle was unnoticedly used by you, that's who!!
brother: oh, hi my lovely bro! what's up? lol.
me: ggghrr. man, what's the number of your house?
brother: 39, wha..
toooooottt--> i hang up.]

y!m talk.
me: 39, it is, farr.
farrah: whooaaa!
me: what?
farrah: your brother is the one who dug a well and placed a pump-machine at his frontyard?
me: ya, how did you know that?
farrah: mine is 37!! i just moved in here for 3 months long now.
me: whaaaaattt??!! hell no!
farrah: hell yes.
me: hahaha! wow!
farrah: haha.
me: fantastic! your house is now only a wall away from the place i used to get pretty stoned when spending a whole day long alone at house. i like it, i like it! is that okay if i come by sometimes? ;D

farrah: no problemo.
me: awesome!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

oh yea, today is the winning day for those who have been restraining in the last 29 days.
happy iedul fitri, people.
let's plead for mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment